If you're exceptional, we'll find a space for you
Reporting to Technical Director
We are actively seeking a Dynamics Solution Architect; the oft-sought, seldom found, inspired functional and technical consultant and pre-sales wizard, capable of creating insightful designs and ensuring we can translate business process and change into implementable Dynamics 365 solutions, for household name customers. It’s extremely likely that the successful candidate will have experience building services using other technologies, and has gravitated towards the Dynamics 365 platform to efficiently meet customers’ business transformation requirements.
In addition to being a part of a small but brilliant team based in a great, creative environment you’ll receive;
And post probation;
We are looking for someone to join our expanding design team as a UX Developer. Skilled in designing, documenting and discussion solution approaches. The ideal candidate will love to suggest strategies to improve design, and ensure customers are happy with their software. This role will require working within an onshore/offshore embedded team, and will need somebody who will occasionally work outside of normal hours to meet customer requirements.
We are looking to grow our Dynamics team with an experienced CRM Delivery Manager. We are looking for someone who is experienced in delivering technically sound solutions to new and existing products and services.
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with;
Essential Skill :
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills ;
- 10+ years of experience in highly technical roles and should currently be leading or managing a technical team
and hands on MS CRM technologies (MSD CRM365, online, onpremise
- Experience delivering large scale projects in complex IT landscape
- Strong leadership characteristics with natural authority to connect with people
- Able to overcome potential conflicts with ability to ensure timely consensus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to connect on all levels - programmer to director
Desired Skills :
Candidates are expected to have some of the following skills;
- Minimum of 5+ years leading or managing projects exclusively and at least recent 4 years of experience into MS CRM
- Azure portfolio implementation including Search, Service Bus etc
- Knowledge and experience in Agile processe
Essential, must have one of own! Additionally;
- A geek that can speak; excellent spoken and written communication
- An obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- Ability to identify and pick up new technologies and operating systems quickly
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams in India and the UK
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
We are seeking a Dynamics Functional Consultant; someone capable of creating insightful designs and ensuring we can translate business process and change into implementable Dynamics 365 solutions, for household name customers. It’s extremely likely that the successful candidate will have experience building services using other technologies, and has gravitated towards the Dynamics 365 platform to efficiently meet customers’ business transformation requirements.
The main job role will be end to end project involvement for Dynamics 365 CE/CRM solutions from pre-sales/functional demonstrations, requirements gathering and consolidation, assisting the solution design, hands on customisation and configuration, supporting DevOps with delivery and support, and supporting the Developer and Test teams in working with the out of the box features of Dynamics 365 CE.
Successful candidates will likely hold a degree (in something!) & current professional MS Dynamics Certification(s) and be able to demonstrate experience in the following:
NOTE: as is common with this type of role, regular remote location and occasional out-of-hours working will be required to support customer interests, including international locations.