MS CRM- Delivery Manager (Technical)
cloudThing solves complicated problems with great digital experiences. We combine Power Platform, DevSecOps, Data Science and Software Engineering to achieve measurable business outcomes for our clients. Headquartered in Birmingham and part of the Kerv Group, the combined Kerv Group is a £35m revenue global organisation, with over 330 employees, working with over 800 sector-leading clients, with offices in London, Birmingham, and Bangalore.
cloudThing always selects the best technology fit for a project and therefore expects and encourages all our developers and designers to embrace the latest technologies, frameworks, and cloud deployment platforms. We relish the difficult problems and integration challenges and guarantee our developers are never bored.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work by independent assessors in both the UK and India. We can offer you an inclusive, collaborative atmosphere to develop your skills as part of a global multi-discipline development team with opportunities to be mentored by forward-thinking architects.
Join cloudThing to work closely with household name clients, build your technical prowess, and make new friends along the way.
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with;
- Understanding and breaking down of customer requirements into team manageable chunks of tasks
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final hand-off
- Keep a close eye the technical soundness of the development, QA and infrastructure delivery team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to clients and other team members at designated milestones
- Working closely and effectively within a multi-developer team
- Reviewing documentation, designs and implemented solutions alike to ensure proposed approaches are implementable
- Creating clear and effective documentation across multiple channels
- Being highly delivery focused and engaging effectively with all types of team members to drive projects forwards
As is common with this type of role, remote location and occasional out-of-hours working will be required to support customer interests.
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills;
- 10+ years of experience in highly technical roles and should currently be leading or managing a technical team and hands on MS CRM technologies (MSD CRM365, online, on premise
- Experience delivering large scale projects in complex IT landscape
- Strong leadership characteristics with natural authority to connect with people
- Able to overcome potential conflicts with ability to ensure timely consensus
- Excellent communication skills with ability to connect on all levels – programmer to director
Candidates are expected to have some of the following skills;
- Minimum of 5+ years leading or managing projects exclusively and at least recent 4 years of experience into MS CRM
- Azure portfolio implementation including Search, Service Bus etc
- Knowledge and experience in Agile processes
Essential, must have one of own! Additionally;
- a geek that can speak; excellent spoken and written communication
- an obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- ability to identify and pick up new technologies and operating systems quickly
- ability to work effectively with remote teams in India and the UK
- ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
cloudThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications, and work experience.
Reporting: Technical Director
Hours: Full Time - Hours
Reporting: Technical Director
Please fill out the form to start the process. We wont share any details with third-parties