MS Dynamics 365 platform is composed of solutions that can allow a business to improve lead tracking, automate field service, boost its sales and enhance the operations that use mobile devices and the cloud-based applications of the business.
D365 is packed with enriched business solutions that can be applied to financial management, customer support, driving sales, and all-around operations. Available as applications, they can be deployed either individually (and work in synchronisation) or collectively (working as part of the complete solution).
MS Dynamics 365`s apps support all devices that run on Android, iOS, and Windows devices. The apps offer the ability to be used offline and the data collected offline gets automatically synced whenever a connection is re-established.
The CRM function of Microsoft Dynamics 365 blends seamlessly with Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Outlook, SharePoint, Word, OneNote and other Microsoft applications. With such capabilities and functionalities, it makes it an integral aspect of the solution that is needed by every business to succeed.
Let’s look at the key components of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution:
Dynamics 365 offers a solution to all the needs of a business. This business management solution is unique in that it combines the power of the CRM and ERP capability.
The ERP application provides a platform on which all the processes of a business and an organisation can be run, while the CRM connects business partners and helps in running most of the business activities.
The customer service app on Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your business to connect efficiently with your customers on any device or channel through the following methods:
– The app enables you to create a smooth support system for your customers. It makes it easy for your consumers to find answers through a community, social, or self-service channel. The app has a service bot that allows your customers to experience artificial intelligence at its best by using virtual agents.
– The customer service app also allows your business to deliver personalised service and support in an accelerated manner. It enables your customer service agents to gain an in-depth view of all your consumers journey, allowing them to anticipate their individual needs and personalise each interaction.
The sales app will enable you to maximise sales productivity by fusing the CRM with (AI) artificial intelligence. The artificial intelligence allows you to find and prioritise customer prospects with an increased probability to commit to a purchase or submit an enquiry.
It also assists you to prioritise the health of your customers based on the results of the relationship risks, health, and offers you insights on how to resolve it.
The sales app further allows your company to adopt new relationships by allowing you to utilise social media platforms such as LinkedIn or Facebook by highlighting relevant discussions to join and recommending shareworthy content, to help build your credibility.
The project service automation app offers your development team a unified sales experience. It allows your business to collaborate project-based opportunities using the help of social insights.
It helps make all your customer chats relevant and productive. To achieve this, the project service automation uses the client-centric approach to enable you to finalise the scope of your project.
It also helps you plan your business project, ensuring you complete it within the time you estimate. By using dynamics 365 to help you plan your project, the CRM allows you to assign the project to your best consultants, based on their availability, skills, and interests.
The field service app allows your business to optimise its service schedule by offering efficient routing, reduced travel time, and resource skill matching. It enables you to increase your first fix rates when it comes to on-time deliveries.
The app also enhances your collaboration and real-time communication with dispatch, customer service, customers, and field agents.
The field service app further enables you to manage your work orders by setting up a schedule for the various requests and allows you to handle and store information at your customer’s location.
Orchestrating coordinated marketing campaigns couldn’t be easier with Microsoft Dynamics 365. D365 creates an all-in-one customer experience, which starts with a well-connected tool. It enables your marketing team to take an in-depth look at whether consumers are responding to your marketing campaign.
The marketing app also allows you to deliver and create the company’s digital experiences at a faster rate. It enables your business to lower its resource and management cost by harnessing the power of dynamics 365 crm.
The remarkable aspect of dynamics 365 marketing app is that the platform is compliant with industry, government, and co-operate standards.
The Common Data Model (CMD) acts as a homogeneous framework for the whole environment. It provides a common database for the entities that represent the frequently used entities throughout the business and the productivity applications.
Such entities include Invoices, Customer Orders and Products among others. The database enables the users to safely import and use data in the same format throughout the ERP, CRM, web, mobile and other applications.
All the applications throughout the enterprise are expected to drive updates to the enterprise data in which the basic solutions revolve around its core elements.
PowerApps component enables the users to easily create, customise, share, and run new mobile applications through a visual design environment.
This elementary solution enables a user to quickly design apps with less or no programming. Once an application is created, it can be easily connected to the CDM.
This is a cloud-based service that was introduced in Office 365. It provides workflow management to blend and automate various tasks across over 85 applications.
This service allows the users to design workflows that can automate time-consuming tasks such as approvals, collecting/updating data, sending/receiving notifications and synchronising files.
A variety of templates are available for designing a workflow. The service also reduces the gap between different Microsoft and Non-Microsoft applications such as One Drive, SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
This is currently the leading office suite that can be accessed through the cloud service. The most significant feature is the practical ability to combine Outlook with the data from the information systems.
The system can spontaneously bring up all the documents such as previous orders, invoices and offers that are related to the correspondent. Thanks to this feature, the users can save plenty of time as they switch between applications.
This is the Business Intelligence tool which allows the users to convert a variety of business data to simplified visualisations.
Reports can be produced, interactive analyses made, and dashboard overviews made within a few minutes. There are plenty of templates available to aid the conversion of business data.
Azure IoT Suite and Machine learning help in forecasting possible future developments. With Azure IoT, the user can connect, survey and analyse previously unutilised data and fuse it into a single business system.
The suite is used to predict maintenance and remotely monitor other systems linked to the network that is, the Internet of Things.
It allows a user to connect and monitor millions of devices on any platform via Linux or Windows.
The Dynamics 365 component enables applications created by Microsoft partners such as cloudThing, to be easily connected. The applications can be easily bought through the Appsource portal, the central marketplace for all the Dynamics 365 customers.
The apps are classified into categories and business fields and are all available in a trial mode that allows for testing without any payment required.
Offering full cloud-based services which enable users to easily create, deploy, and share predictive analytic solutions.
The Machine Learning feature of Azure provides technical machine learning tool that can meet the demands of ordinary and challenging complicated tasks. Data sets are required for the analyses to be done.
Though the data sets can be purchased, they can be acquired from the IoT where real data can be obtained online directly from the field, and the use is effective and unlimited.
This is a cloud-based computing platform that incorporates a variety of IT services. Azure is used to develop, host and scale web apps through the Microsoft’s data centres. Microsoft Azure’s products include data storage, SQL databases, back up, cloud services, virtualisation tools, Machine Learning and many others.
The Roadmap provides an overview of the new developments, updates and future developments that Microsoft is working on. The following list sums up some of the newest and updated features.
• A new (SR 10) Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications for the Finance and Operations.
• A new table extension – the PreviewPartRef property.
• A new accessibility support for forms and controls developed with the cloud platform.
• A new feature of moving master data from an environment to another by use of the Excel add-in.
• A new feature that allows power users to add custom fields to the forms without developer customisations.
• A new service offered through a published selection of network addresses.
• Updated ability to the colour grid rows without overlaying.
• An updated support for the display and edit methods on the form data sources by use of augmentation classes.
• An updated prospect to cash integration of the Dynamics 365 for Sales and the Dynamics 365 for Operations.
• Updated optimisation advisor.
• Updated in-store inventory transfer improvements.
• Updated credit card information inserted in a customer receipt.
• Updated changes on how overlaying and extension options are displayed in Visual Studio.
The following list shows what Microsoft is developing:
• The Azure Active Directory-based login for Point of Sale.
• Microsoft is working on extensibility of the platform; more developments and customisations.
• Development of an in-store shift visibility.
• Development of an integrated Retail workforce management.
• Creation of mass deployment.
• Improvements in retail layout designer.
• Development of financials and statement posting.
The following list shows some of the developments Microsoft is planning for its Dynamics 365 solution.
• An Alternative Order Addresses.
• An Alternative Vendors feature.
• Developing an Average Costing Method.
• Creating Bins and Movement Documents.
• Creating Deep Links from the Home portal.
• Developing new looks and feel for the Dynamics 365.
• Event Management and Webinars.
• Developing an in-app feedback for the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
• Introducing keyboard shortcuts for list navigation.
• Adding landing pages.
The new features and updates put the Microsoft Dynamics 365 solution at the forefront of the market when it comes to helping businesses meet their needs.
To find out more about the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM, speak to one of our senior crm consultants today for a free no obligation consultation.