Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) development services provided by a Microsoft Gold accredited Partner
Innovate, Disrupt, Win
Use data to gain an industry edge.
Uncover the hidden treasure in your data, find competitive advantage and empower your staff to build an intelligent, data-driven organisation using artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) development services provided by a Microsoft Gold accredited Partner (that’s us… cloudThing).
Automate Your Processes & Accelerate Your Business
With so much attention on Artificial Intelligence at the moment, many are seeking a better understanding of the far reaching benefits it could provide an organisation.
AI, Machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing and cognitive computing – these are all driving sector spanning innovation… Do you know how your organisation could benefit?
- Build Data Science-enabled services using thebest of Microsoft Azure Applied AI services or ask our Data Scientists to build you custom Machine Learning models using the latest research
- Add autonomous decision-making to speedup legacy business processes with Machine-Learning based software components
- Predict the future using the latest Neural Net technologies such as OpenAI, or traditional Machine Learning models for time series, regression models
- Build Digital Twins for advanced “what-if” scenario modelling to stress test and optimise your business processes
How We Plan The Service
- Azure Synapse, Spark, Serverless SQL,Databricks, Data Lake, Data Factory, Purview
- CosmosDB, Azure Functions, API Management, Event hub, Stream Analytics
- Azure Machine Learning, Applied AI
- Dataverse, PowerAutomate
- And many more….
We’ll provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.
“The two main ingredients for a successful AI project are imagination and experience. You’ll need people who can dream what’s possible, people with a thorough grounding in the technology and people experienced with your sector to guide the project.”
Ed Yau – Solution Architect, cloudThing