Cloud Assessment Service Description
Migrate Applications & Services To The Cloud
Is your organisation looking to Future Proof their competitive advantage?
Could your organisation benefit from a Cloud Migration?
Are you looking for a trusted Microsoft Gold accredited Partner?
With so much attention on moving business apps and processes to the Cloud at the moment, many are seeking a better understanding of the far reaching benefits a move could provide to their organisation.
Access our Award-Winning DevOps team to design a best practice implementation of cloud services.
Use our cloud assessment service to migrate applications and services to the Cloud or optimise your existing architecture.
We demystify the process, helping you evaluate the benefits of cloud technology and understand the costs involved
cloudThing’s Cloud Assessment Service
- Complete IT environment analysis from an Award-Winning DevOps Team
- Design a new Cloud Architecture or optimise existing tenants
- Develop the right migration plan for Microsoft Azure workloads
- Leverage our expertise integrating Azure services for enterprise organisations
- Assess continuous integration and continuous delivery processes, tools, architecture
- Assess all cloud deployments including IaaS, Paas, Azure, Hybrid
- Multi checkpoint environment audit covering VM, security, applications, licensing
- RAG report prioritises recommendations from environment assessment
- Create fully costed solution Architecture Design and implementation road-map
- Licensing Cost Model Recommendations & Active Directory Integration Review
Just Some Of The Awesome Benefits...
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.
Send us a Message
14th Jan 2022
10th Jan 2022