Photo by P Hotographer
Digital Transformation Services
Digital transformation services provided by a Microsoft Gold, ISO Certified partner with demonstrable experience delivering digital transformation programmes in multiple sectors.
cloudThing’s Digital Transformation Services
- Discovery led strategy definition to deliver successful digital itransformation
- Innovative, customer-centric, cloud-first, proven enterprise level service design
- Governance, policies and tooling set-up based on proven approach/methodology
- Application landscape mapping to inform target solution architecture design
- 6-Sigma business process mapping to define the ‘as-is’
- Process re-engineering by BA(s) to define target state ‘to-be’
- Programme, solution & technical architecture design by leading experts management approach definition
- Data integration, migration & security management approach definition
- Budget definition for end-to-end programme with flexible delivery models
- Policies and tooling aligned to Government Digital Service principles
Just Some of the Awesome Benefits
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phase are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.
Send us a Message
14th Jan 2022
10th Jan 2022