Microsoft Azure Cloud Hosting - Fully Managed and Hybrid Support
Microsoft Azure Cloud services provided by a Gold accredited, ISO compliant Partner.
Options include full Azure portfolio, configuration, customisation, development, data migration, AI implementation and live-operations/TSS.
We support discovery activities, business architecture, governance set-up, DevOps/SecOps tooling, service design, experience research/design, technical architecture, predictive science and all related services.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Hosting – Fully Managed and Hybrid Support From cloudThing
- Flexible Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) supported by an Award Winning DevOps Team
- UK based hosting available
- Create geographically resilient architectures
- Build automatically scaling infrastructures that are response to user demand
- Azure templates provide easy deployment of OFFICIAL-SENSITIVE capable infrastructure
- Easy integration with existing Active Directory security services
- Connect Azure VMs D365, Office 365, Azure serverless and more
- Extensive catalogue of security controls including SIEM
- Deliver ADO connected infrastructure build tools for automated environment progression
- Complete end-to-end infrastructure from discovery to production deployment
Whether you’re considering a first-time migration to the Cloud or want to optimise your current implementation, our Cloud Assessment service will help you demystify the process, understand the costs and see the benefits of cloud technology. Access our Award-Winning DevOps team to design a best practice implementation of cloud services.
- ISO 27001 compliant analysis of your IT environment, from our Award-Winning DevOps Team
- Design a new cloud architecture or optimize existing tenants
- Develop the right migration plan for Microsoft Azure workloads
- Leverage our expertise & experience to integrate Azure services into your wider business
- Direct access to a Senior DevOps Engineer
Just Some Of The Awesome Benefits...
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.