Meet today’s challenges by identifying opportunities for streamlining work, reducing waste and being the first to market with an MVP
Is your organisation looking to Future Proof their organisation?
Could your organisation benefit from Digitally Transforming their organisation?
Are you looking for a trusted Microsoft Gold accredited Partner?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) development services provided by a multiple accredited Gold Partner.
Use our GDS compatible services for design, configuration, customisation, development, data migration, AI implementation and live-operations/TSS.
We support discovery activities, business architecture, governance set-up, DevSecOps tooling, service design, experience research/design, technical architecture, predictive science and all related services.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 as a Service With cloudThing
- cloudThing specialises in delivery of solutions based on D365
- Flexibly delivered Microsoft Dynamics/D365 development, customisation and continuous improvement
- Deliver personalised multi-channel services using Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Implement D365 Human Resources to achieve operational HR excellence
- Monitor and forecast financial performance, real-time with D365 finance
- Optimise operations intelligently by embedding D365 Supply Chain Management
- Automate sales force processes using D365 Sales for enterprise
- Create friction-less, optimised shopper experiences using Dynamics 365 Commerce
- Manage work order & resource planning using Field Service
- Improve cross-team collaboration by integrating D365 with Office 365
Just Some Of The Awesome Benefits...
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.
Send us a Message
20th Jan 2022