Build brand affinity and customer loyalty with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service. Empower your teams with the streamlined data and unified technology they need to deliver seamless, personalised experiences.
Is your organisation looking to Future Proof their competitive advantage?
Could your organisation benefit from Digitally Transforming their customers service offering?
Are you looking for a trusted Microsoft Gold accredited Partner?
Awesome Customer Service is the one thing that should remain constant over the lifetime of your business.
Using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service will provide a personalised service for your customers in any channel. Your Customer Service teams will enjoy a single unified view of data streams when managing cases, be able to access a centralised knowledge base for support information and derive new insights to monitor performance metrics, empowering informed decision making based on live trends/activities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service With cloudThing
- Complete Case Management Features and Functionality
- Unified desktop/mobile view of existing technology for agents
- Allow customers to interact through chat and social channels
- Route cases automatically to team members based upon content
- Microsoft teams integration enables cross departmental collaboration
- Survey customers with Microsoft Forms pro to gather insights
- Configurable out-of-the-box contract templates & SLA policies
- Customisable service, working hours and resource configurations
- Context aware bots assist agents with decision making
- Additional add-ons available.
Just Some Of The Awesome Benefits...
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.