Develop your teams and support HR needs with LinkedIn offerings and Dynamics 365 Human Resources
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human resources provides a scalable, customisable HR solution you can connect to your existing systems.
Transform employee experiences, optimise programmes and increase your agility to adapt.
We support discovery activities, business architecture, governance set-up, DevSecOps tooling, service design, experience research/design, technical architecture, predictive science and related services.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Human Resources with cloudThing
- Employee profiles including skills, interests career achievements and certifications
- Training, performance tracking and time-off tools for employees
- Team Performance Data Reports for managers
- Compensation programme management with global roll-out and individual customisation
- Leave and absence programme management with global regulation compliance
- Self-service benefits with groups, hierarchies, credits and auto-enrolment
- Integrate with LinkedIn Talent Solutions to manage end-to-end recruitment
- Payroll delivery, budgeting and tax filing through provider integration
- Create visualisations of HR data using Microsoft BI license
- Inbuilt privacy / security to industry accepted standards
Just Some Of The Awesome Benefits...
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.