Improve cross-departmental communication with a leading provider of digital transformation
Design and implement solutions to improve cross-departmental communication with a leading provider of digital transformation, with demonstrable experience in the government sector.
A Microsoft Gold, ISO Certified service provider, partner with cloudThing to deliver a programme of incremental change based upon well-defined outcomes
- Develop a strategy to create centralised, real-time, multi-data-source reports
- Complete a data maturity assessment to model data sources
- Create an outcome-focused to implement solutions required
- Define clear delivery goals with associated metrics and KPI reporting
- Discover and define how you will measure organisational value/impact
- Evaluate and understand the benefits of a cloud-based approach
- Experienced Solution Architects will design your target solution architecture
- Develop reports and self-service dashboard, with automation and notifications
- Procure services required based on fixed-cost, T&M or hybrid-team service
- Deliver your programme through a GDS compatible governance framework
Some of the AWESOME Benefits!
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office who specialise in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.
Send us a Message
14th Jan 2022
10th Jan 2022