We provide Design & UX services for a huge variety of software. We offer this both as as a service and as part of our wider business transformation projects, along with any software build we undertake. We believe that by building empathy with our users and understanding their needs, we build better software.
Access cloudThing design services, typically delivered as part of enterprise digital transformation programmes.
Benefit from our expertise and experience designing products for large organisations in multiple business sectors.
Our mature methodology ensures optimal experiences are created which satisfy users needs. We support in-house, fully outsourced and hybrid models.
- Proven collaborative design workshops, ideate new products and services
- Access user experience designers who regularly service enterprise organisations
- Fully interactive prototype creation, low and high fidelity
- Desktop, mobile, hybrid, responsive, native or web-based applications
- Five stage approach –matured over thousands of iterations.
- Access to supporting technical capabilities when required
- Designers experiences based on Government Digital Service Guidelines (GDS)
- Flexible, agile service delivery with regular Show and Tell
- Access to cloudThing templates, accelerating the design process.
- Accessible designs –working toward AA standards or higher.
Our UX Design process has three stages:
- UX Vision
Each of these plays a key part in working towards what the client wants and needs, and what we can realistically provide them with within their budget and contract.
This level of understanding allows us to be agile in our approach and advise the best options in terms of what they can afford and prioritising their requirements.
Software is only as good as the initial designs and a failure to fully workshop, prototype and test ideas iteratively can mean more expensive development costs further down the road.
We solve design problems by understanding users’ needs and developing insights to solve those needs. Our 5 stage approach has been refined over thousands of iterations and projects:
- Empathise – Understand the user’s needs and problems
- Define – Analyse your observations to define the problem
- Ideate -Think of solutions to each aspect of the problem
- Prototype – Develop a series of prototypes to test all or part of the solution
- Test – Engage in a testing process to refine and improve your solution
Some of the AWESOME Benefits!
How We Plan The Service
We provide a flexible and collaborative approach to planning and strategy development, from ideation (including business case writing), all the way through to live service and subsequent continuous improvement.
We have a dedicated project management office that specialises in technology delivery and have experience at all stages of the programme lifecycle, including supporting service development from pre-alpha onwards.
We do this through a proven, GDS aligned, Agile Scrum and PRINCE2 wrapped methodology, combined with ITIL-based operational service delivery (using our award-winning DevSecOps capability).
Our preference is to work openly through sprints with customers and partners, using a one-team, one-goal approach, and use a continuous delivery principle to provide demonstrable benefit as early as possible in all of our work.
Whilst implementation phases are run as a series of agile sprints, the inputs, outputs and processes governing them are closely monitored and tightly controlled.
Project plans are aligned with deliverables and a burn-up of points is used to provide clear activity status, leading to a high degree of confidence in milestones.
Experience Is King
In this digital age the consumer has come to expect high levels of tailoring to their needs with functionality no longer enough to fulfil contentment with a product or service.
The key to providing fulfilment lies within personalisation, differentiating a good service/product with a great personalised experience for the end user.
cloudThing excel at seeing the bigger picture by putting the client at the heart of the design process.
We have pedigree in envisioning an agile road-map for products or services.
Utilising our in-house design capabilities and a user-centric approach we aim to help you provide a personalised experience that allows for continuous improvement and as your customer needs mature empower you to become agile enough to rise and meet any demand.
What Do You Get?
cloudThing’s Design & UX capabilities are combined and tailored to individual customer or project requirements to provide bespoke customer focused services depending on your requirements, budget and size of the project at hand
Some of the elements can include:
- Requirements gathering workshop including event storming and feature mapping
- Production of information architectures including user journeys
- Personal generation and value statements
- Design focused agile story creation
- Low Fidelity & High-Fidelity wireframes
- Product Design and branding
- Clickable and collaborative prototype development
- Interaction design
- Design Proof of Concepts (eg mobile with form factor changes from web)
- Logo and icon design
- Graphic design
- Style guide production
- React component design
Send us a Message
25th Nov 2021
16th Nov 2021
16th Nov 2021
16th Nov 2021
16th Nov 2021
15th Nov 2021